Wednesday, March 14, 2012

1st Real Haircut

Claire refuses to wear ANYTHING in her hair. Sometimes I can get her to wear a pony tail when I have one, but that's on a rare occasion. Since Claire is going to be the flower girl in Amy's wedding this weekend, I decided it was time for her first real hair cut to shape it up some.

Claire LOVED it. I mean, that's an understatement. We got there a few minutes early and as we waited, she would randomly yell out, "Haircut!" She was so excited and kept asking if it was her turn. There were only a few people in the room and they thought she was hilarious.

Claire grinned the whole time. She followed Eraka's instructions to look down and turn when she needed. She sat very still and loved watching in the mirror. Everyone commented on how great she was.

Here is the before:

Here is the after:
And MJ waiting:

Claire even let Eraka put a pony tail on top of her head which she refused to take out before bed. She even called me back upstairs around 9pm because she had taken it out and wanted it back in. She is completely enamored with her hair cut experience and has been grinning all night. I may have created a monster. :)

1 comment: