Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pregnancy on me

Why this pregnancy is much different from my first:
1. I have eaten more peach rings and gummy bears in the last month or so than I have my whole life.
2. #1 also may apply to my fast food cravings. Particularly McDonald's.
3. I'm carrying differently, a lot lower.
4. For pretty much my whole first trimester (and some after) I would get a pretty bad headache around 2pm every day. Like clockwork.
5. I developed a few migraines. I've never had a migraine before, much less that many headaches.

How this pregnancy is the same as the first:
1. Eggs gross me out.
2. Cooked onions gross me out.
3. I was sick every day until about 16 weeks.
4. Coke is amazing... I crave it and it's one of the only things that make me feel better.
5. Insomnia. The worst.

1 comment:

  1. i read something a long time ago that said if you are carrying low, you are having a boy!! ;)

    ReplyDelete