Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mary Jane is 9 weeks today!


Mary Jane Grace at 8 weeks (last Tuesday):

Our sweet Mary Jane weighed in at 12 lbs, 8oz at the doctor this last week! After much discussion, the doctor (whom we love) put her on some antibiotics. The poor girl has been congested for as long as I remember- I sadly told the doctor that I feel like she's been sick since birth. Since Mary Jane had developed a pretty bad cough, we went with the meds. We were hesitant because it was just congestion- no infections- and she is also showing signs of acid reflux.

The verdict: I'm SO HAPPY we went with the antibiotics!!!! My little girl is actually starting to sleep at night, she's not as congested, and I'm starting to see a little personality come out!

Mary Jane loves her big sister. She watches Claire and smiles at her. They really love each other; it's very sweet. MJ has the sweetest little smile. All of which helps right now since I'm a bit frustrated that she's refusing a bottle right now!!!



***By the way, this picture was taken over a week ago... maybe 2... who knows!!! I'll figure it out later :)

2 comments:

  1. MJ is only one pound behind where TR was at two months!! So glad she is feeling better, and sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad she is feeling better! Can I just say- she is like a little mini-Jeremy. It is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete