Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mid-March Ramblings

I've been trying to upload pictures for the last hour with no luck. I'll post pictures soon. I didn't want to wait any longer to post though... so here goes.

Last week Claire turned two years old and Mary Jane turned 4 months. So hard to believe! We celebrated at Larson Park on Saturday. Claire has asked for a cupcake every day since.

I took both girls to the doctor today. Claire weighs 26.5 pounds and her sister weighed in at 17.5 pounds! Claire is in the 50% and MJ is around 75% (or close to that). I'm taking bets on when they catch up to each other. :) The girls really are a combination of the two of us. Jeremy and I have made it a past time to claim each little detail as a part of us. For example, Claire totally has Jeremy's hands and Mary Jane has mine. I absolutely love that. Also, the doctor (whom we LOVE) was very impressed with Claire's verbal skills. She told us that Claire is about 6 months ahead developmentally!

My garden is coming along! It's been just over a week and a half. I've moved my seedlings over to cups of soil to give them nutrients. They're loving the soil and light in the sun room. They'll be ready to plant soon. Now if it would just stop freezing outside....

1 comment:

  1. So could have told you that about Claire! I always think she is older than she is because of her language skills. She just lights up the room!!!!

    ReplyDelete