Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pinterest

I interrupt another chunk of time wasted "pinning" to bring you this blog post.

I'm totally loving Pinterest. I love seeing all kinds of things that I like on my "boards". What's even better is that I'm actually trying out the recipes, being crafty, and finishing stuff in my house that I've wanted to forever. I love this.

The house we're in IS our forever house. I'd be happy staying here forever. Now I'm actually treating it as such. And it is so much fun. Who knows, maybe we'll move some day. But I feel so blessed to feel settled. It's a gift.

On a side note, I'm sort of watching the movie that the husband is watching right now, Kick A%*. Maybe the most violent movie I've ever seen. Pretty good music though. I'm very distracted. And my husband is THOROUGHLY enjoying this movie. I mean, superheroes, violence, good music, clever lines, and good clearly prevailing over evil: my husband's kind of movie.

1 comment:

  1. i've decided that's the main reason i like pinterest; i can save blogs to my google reader all day long, but never get back to them to try the recipes, crafts or decor ideas. with pinterest, it's like keeping it on a 'to do list' that i'll actually get around to! i swear i've done at least 75 things that i've pinned, from recipes to moving furniture. plus, it let's me dream a little about things to do later- this is our forever home, too (i hope!), and i love really living in it. : )

    ReplyDelete