Friday, September 9, 2011

Pensieve: September 9, 2011

*I eat entirely too much Nutella.
*I'm pretty sure I'm more productive throughout the day when I shower in the morning.
*I. Love. My. Job. It's a privilege.
*I love that I love my job so much and still get to be with my girls the majority of the time. HUGE blessing. I wouldn't do it if it weren't for that. And if it weren't for Jill.
*I love it when the windows are open and a breeze is going through our house.
*C's train table has GOT to leave our sunroom. I'm tired of it being there.
*The only reason the train table hasn't moved is because I can't move it myself.
*Yes, I've tried to move it myself.
*Claire had better fall asleep before 10pm tonight. Seriously, child.
*Claire would eat her weight in black olives if I let her.
*I'm grateful for friends who watch my kiddos to help me out. (thanks, again, Greta)
*I have to fold 6 loads of laundry at some point today. Ugh.
*I've been daydreaming about owning a minivan. How the heck did this happen?
*I miss living in the South this time of year. College football season just isn't the same.
*MJ's very first tooth emerged on my birthday this week.
*MJ's preferred mode of movement is rolling. It's awesome.
*Is there anything greater than hearing your kiddos laugh? Like REALLY laugh?
*MJ has the best belly laugh.
*I definitely just dated this post as 2009, posted it, and then came back and changed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment