Monday, September 26, 2011

7 Whole Years

The husband and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary yesterday.

7 whole years.

For us, that equals:

a 3 month engagement, a one year deployment (4 months after our wedding day), Jeremy's 1st year of teaching, graduate school for me, another job change for Jeremy, losing my Dad, moving to STL, the house debacle in GA, two babies, and lots of stuff in between.

There is no one else I would have wanted to go through all of that with other than Jeremy Martin.

We celebrated last night by getting carry out from our favorite restaurant (LoRusso's) and ate dinner after the kiddos went to bed. We both agreed that it solidified feeling like parents by enjoying our date night in.

It was perfect.

Here's to many more, husband!!

1 comment:

  1. You, your husband, your kiddos... you are some of my favorite people in the entire world. I look forward to many more years of considering your house my own... :) Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!!

    Oh,and I bought a Kindle today. Yep, I caved. I blame you. Spain has a lot more time for me to fill than I thought, and a lot less books in English than I realized. Lol.

    ReplyDelete