Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Has this happened to you?


You're unloading your dishwasher and cleaning you kitchen, when you come across one of the worst smells EVER? It goes away for a few minutes, then you turn and it smacks you in the face?

That happened to me this morning. For a second, I thought, maybe it's the kiddo.... No way. Couldn't be. So I decide it must be the kitchen drain. Or maybe the dishwasher just didn't wash the dishes last night. Or maybe something died in the refrigerator. Then I look for the dog to see if he's the culprit. Nope. Plus he got a bath yesterday so he actually smells GOOD.

Then I pick up the kiddo. I almost fell over. Claire, I love you, but that was, for the record, the WORST diaper EVER.

Yay for solid food!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya. A lady at church has actually told me that Walker has the worst smelling poop she's ever smelt!

    ReplyDelete