Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chillin out, maxin, relaxin, all cool... or something like that


Claire's preferred way to drink her bottle. Kicked back, little feet crossed.
One hand usually behind her head
while the other is usually playing with my hair.
Love her and love this time with her because she is NOT a snuggler.

This was after Annie's Valentine's Day tea party on February 13th.
It was GORGEOUS and we had fun. Can't wait for next year!
Thanks for hosting, Maddie. I'll be emailing you soon about C's birthday party! (hint, hint)

By the way, Maddie's awesome and she has a great blog.
I adore her; she's a great mom and one of the most creative people I've EVER met.

2 comments:

  1. How did I not know you had a blog?
    I Love the pictures, and Jack is definitely a great dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm glad you found it since I gave you a shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete