Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Wave

So yesterday morning I was holding Claire while I was turning on the Today show. I turned it on just as the audience outside was waving to the camera. What does my cute daughter do? Wave back to the people. So adorable.

We're also realizing that Claire is able to distinguish who her "Dada" is. Yes, she says it all the time, but this morning she crawled into the room, saying, "Dada," and then waved to him. I, on the other hand, am "Nana" to Claire. Nana like Dada with an N. And it's usually while whining or crying.

I could care less what she calls me these days; I'm enjoying her being my little shadow. She's suddenly a momma's girl which I do love.

New in the life of Claire: Last week she started trying to stand on her (she can do a few seconds) and this week she's been stacking blocks and rings on her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment