Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ode to Coke


I'm so very grateful for Coke. The legal kind. That comes with the red label.

It is the ONLY thing that makes me feel less nausous.

I bought the small cans today to limit my intake a bit. Which was very disappointing with my lunch but I don't want to overdo it with the caffeine. Plus, I can just get another later instead of wasting a whole normal-sized can when I don't want it. This thought made me feel a bit better :)

Nothing beats a fountain coke, though, and it makes me happy that Jimmy John's has cherry coke.

Love it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have something that makes you feel better! By the way do you want me to save the car seat blanket thing we bought for Charlie? It would be nice for your baby this winter, you can zip it up so they are all snuggly in the seat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill already gave me hers, but thank you for thinking of me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they have cherry coke at the subway by my apt...i understand this love!

    ReplyDelete