Sunday, September 19, 2010

We made it 18 months!

My baby girl officially became a year and half old yesterday!

I know everyone says and thinks this- but time really is flying by.

Claire's talking more and more. Since my post on all of her words, I'm realizing she's saying much more. And she loves her play kitchen and to run her little cars around the house. Shoes also make Claire very happy. Although taking them on and off every 3 minutes is not making her mama very happy. :) Greta gave us a bag of shoes that her girls have outgrown; it was like Christmas for Claire. We gave all of the ones that were too small to Emma but Claire tried on every other pair within 5 minutes. I have some great pictures that I'll post when I figure out how to upload pictures to our desktop computer. (sidenote- my laptop may be resurrected!!!)

In other news, Mary-Jane is growing and growing. We're 28 weeks along and into the third trimester. Gotta love that ushering in at the doctors office: a flu shot, Rho-gam shot, and a glucose test. At least it's all over with at once, I suppose. This pregnancy has flown by- I'm really looking forward to meeting our new baby girl. (but not too soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment