Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

We love Halloween around here. Jeremy has invested a ton of time and energy (and money) into making it great- and I love that about him. He's very creative and enjoys this time of year so much.

However, the Halloween party is definitely a 2 day ordeal. It takes one entire day to set up. Then you stay up super late having fun (p.s. 2am is way too late for a 34 week pregnant girl. I definitely shouldn't have had a coke at 7pm that kept me up). The next day is spent sleeping in a bit and taking it all back down. And it really does seem to take 2 solid days.

I'm not complaining though. I do think it's worth it. Remnants of the night before also crack me up: a giant mustache, gray tufts of hair from a costume, green finger prints, spider webs in weird places... I know people had a great time and it's fun to remember the effort folks put into their own costumes to also invest in our party.

If you didn't come this year, we hope you join us next year. You better start thinking up a way to beat "the Admiral's" costume from this year. :)

3 comments:

  1. your hair is so long! oh my goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Did I leave green fingerprints all over?! I tried not to touch any furniture, I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne, there were just a few in the fall that you can BARELY see- Jeremy and I got a good laugh! I'm so not concerned. :)

    ReplyDelete