Sunday, October 10, 2010

We're still here...

I'm 31 weeks pregnant. That's my excuse for not blogging.

Here's what's been happening in the Martin household:

1. I'm still nesting like crazy. It's rubbed off on the husband. We've cleaned out a ton of stuff from our house and it's really awesome. We still have a bit of work to do in Claire's room, though, before we move her.

2. Claire said, "Amy," really well this weekend and even called out her name when Amy and Jeremy came back from an errand. So cute. The "Aunt" part throws her off but this is a good start.

3. Speaking of Claire talking, it's ridiculous how much she is saying. I really love it.

4. Claire's going to be a ladybug for Halloween. I had to hide the skirt that goes to her costume because she was so excited about it.

5. We're slowly getting ready for our Halloween party. We would love for you to come, let us know if we forgot to send you an evite. All are welcome.

6. I'm going to the doctor every week now to have my blood work checked in order to catch HELLP syndrome as fast as possible if it decides to come back. Everything is good so far!

7. I really love my job. I love that I get to do that and be at home majority of the time. I'm really thankful.

8. Speaking of thankful, I'm grateful to have a supportive and helpful husband. He told me last night that I needed to be really lazy for the duration of this pregnancy to take care of myself. Um, okay. :)

9. Mary Jane is an active little baby. Some folks have told me that their active babies during pregnancy have turned into very chill babies after they're born. Praying for that!

10. Apparently, I'm suddenly "showing" a lot! Every time I turned around today someone commented on my belly or asked my due date. It doesn't bother me one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment