Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy 4 week Birthday, MJ!

Statements I made today, that I've probably never said, and that are probably only the tip of the iceberg:
1. Claire, please don't spit on your sister.
2. Claire, please don't draw on Mama's phone with your toothbrush.
3. Claire, your sister doesn't have teeth. Let's not try to brush them.
4. Claire, Mary Jane doesn't eat chips.

Things Claire is saying lately that totally melt my heart:
1. Hold you, Mama (pick me up)
2. Hold it!!!! (I want to hold MJ! This is usually said along with her patting her lap.)
3. Yardins! (The Backyardigans- her favorite show)
4. NOSE!!! (snow)
5. Yights! (Christmas lights)
6. Merry Christmas
7. Baby Jesus

Claire has also gotten a bit bossy when it comes to Mary Jane. Throughout the morning she would say, "Baby hungry!" and "Baby night-night". She's transitioning from being horribly jealous of MJ to wanting to take care of her and being concerned. It's very sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Mom said you used to always talk for me and take care of me - love that C is starting to do that for MJ!

    ReplyDelete