Friday, December 17, 2010

What I'm thankful for TODAY:

1. My husband. I would have run screaming from this house by now if it weren't for him.
2. Two healthy little girls.
3. That I'm not pregnant anymore. It's amazing how good I feel, physically. I got used to feeling really crappy.
4. That my mom and sister will visit again in a few weeks.
5. That I got two extra, SOLID hours of sleep this morning and a good shower (meaning not running through as fast as possible with Claire saying, "Mama?!" a million times outside the door.)
6. For another friend bringing dinner to us tonight. Delivered meals from so many friends have been such a HUGE and wonderful blessing.
7. Friends who actively love me. AKA: phone calls, emails, texts, visits, presents, meals, and invitations to play. Thank you for reminding me that I'm a functioning member of society.
8. It's FRIDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment