Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!


This was the best picture I could get today.
I know I'm biased, but these girls are so darn cute.

Things I know and love about this picture because I'm the Mama:
1. C is clutching the M&M egg for dear life. She takes after me in her love of chocolate.
2. C's knees are muddy from running across the grass outside of church today.
3. The size of MJ's dress is 9 months.
4. I didn't ask Claire to hug her sister like she is. And MJ is staring at C completely enamored in every other picture I took.

In the midst of a great church service, eating yummy food, and visiting with family, there were some AMAZING conversations had in the Martin household today.

Mama: "Claire, what does Jesus say?"
(Sidenote- I have NO idea why I asked her this.)
Claire: "Argh!!!"
Mama: "Jesus is a pirate?"
Claire: "Jesus is a pirate!!!!"
Mama to Daddy: "She's totally going to say that in nursery today."

Claire: "I like Jesus."
Claire to her Aunt Amanda: "YOU should like Jesus." (while pointing her finger)
Jeremy: "Yes, we talked about the Great Commission last week."
(No, we really didn't.)





No comments:

Post a Comment