Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What Claire Sleeps With

*I had started to feel like Claire was getting too crowded in her bed and then I read a blog post by my friend, Cary, that made me feel better today.*

1. Her baby doll. She's has 3 almost identical ones but there is one in particular that she sleeps with. Side note, if you ask any of her doll's names, she says, "Mary Jane."
2. A rubber ducky. Yes, the small, plastic kind.
3. Her frog lovie
4. A stuffed bee
5. Her skunk
6. A Wocket (as in the Wocket in my Closet)
7. Curious George
8. 3 blankets (the number of blankets often changes but apparently she has 3 favorites right now)

And every night, Claire has to tuck in the baby doll and duck next to her. I'm actually not sure if she'd even miss the rest of her "friends" but they stay in the bed anyway. We're not messing with her bed time routine to try it out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment