Sunday, January 1, 2012

Back. And not just because it's the new year.

Yes, I decided to start blogging again for a couple reasons:
1. My husband said he likes my blog.
2. I realized over this season that quite a few out of town friends and family keep in touch with us over this blog.
3. For some reason, I felt like I was sucking at blogging but WHO CARES?! I'm just trying to keep a record of my family. It's not REALLY for y'all :)

And, no, this isn't a new year's resolution.

It just happened to coincide. Not that I have anything against resolutions. This just isn't one of mine.

If you want to know them, ask me when you see me next :)

4 comments:

  1. I for one, am HAPPY you are back. And you do NOT suck at blogging...but even if you feel like you do, like you said..."who cares?" this is for you. we just get to enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nicole. That's really sweet. And I'm glad you've been blogging more lately too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I stopped blogging every time I thought I wasn't good at it I would have quit years ago. I love that I can look up a post from way back and see my kids little and the funny things they said and did. I get to capture their childhood and my own growth as a parent or lack there of:) Keep on blogging!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're back. I was going to harass you about your lack of posting but realized that would be hypocritical. I, however, cannot get back into my blog for some reason.

    ReplyDelete