Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Good moments

At the beginning of this whole bed rest thing, I definitely felt better.  The last week or two, not so much.  My doctor upped one of my medications again today because contractions just wouldn't stop.  I thank the Lord that I have two doctors caring for me that are dedicated to trying EVERYTHING before I have to be admitted into the hospital or before they just go ahead and let me deliver this baby.  Tonight I'm feeling better than I have in a few days. (and a little more loopy)

Here are several pictures, from my phone, that I've taken over the last few weeks because I want to remember the good moments during all of this.  And there really are a LOT of good moments. The feeling crappy, feeling sorry for myself parts just some times overshadow the good.

Gosh, I love these girls.  I can't believe we're adding another- and a BOY at that!

Cuddling together while watching TV.  (We did not pose them this way)

 The girls LOVE this table that I bought from a friend.

 Ahhh... the baby pool.  Their favorite activity.  I think we need an upgrade soon.

Claire reading to MJ.  (Again, I found them this way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment