Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Growing Babies

I know I'm a broken record these days... but I really am amazed at how different this pregnancy is. I was telling a friend, Katie, earlier tonight that Mary-Jane already has such a different personality. I know this isn't necessarily an indicator of how she will be after she's born (who knows- it might be), but the girls really are different in this stage. Claire moved a good bit but I just felt her shift a lot and her bottom always stuck out of my right side. Mary-Jane kicks and moves like she's trying to escape. Last night I couldn't fall back asleep because of her activity.

I'm not complaining... just relishing in these two baby girls. And finding it even harder to understand how people would have trouble believing in God if they've experienced pregnancy or have been blessed with a baby. To me, there is no other explanation for this craziness.

Psalms 139:15-17
15
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving me happy tears tonight... this is a beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete