Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Look out!

Look out, get out of my way... I'm nesting like it's NOBODY'S BUSINESS. Seriously. I pulled out a mop at one point last week and I think Jeremy said something like, "You're mopping again? You're definitely in your second trimester..." (And he was annoyingly right although I'm pretty sure I denied it at the time. Sorry, honey)

I'm actually supposed to be doing paperwork in my office (well my office for the afternoon), and all I can think about are the projects I'm finishing at home.

Here are the random thoughts going through my head:
*I need to wash the kitchen floor BETTER from when Claire dumped out her sippy cup of milk in a giant puddle this morning. (I can't say I blame her- it makes a giant, fun mess when her Mom forgets to put the valve in it.)
*Paint over a painting with chalkboard paint. I'll post pictures of this project I'm excited about.
*Move guest bed out of room that will soon be Claire's.
*Sand and re-paint window frame I bought in MI.
*Hang pictures above bed.

Those are the highlights today. Maybe now that I've typed them out and released them into blog world, I can focus on the paperwork at hand.

4 comments:

  1. What painting are you painting over? Sounds like a bunch of fun projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I probably won't paint over it... I'll probably just steal the frame. It's a big picture from Target. Ally is going to shop in our basement for her new house- you can come do that for your place if you want. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is totally your office...

    ReplyDelete