Thursday, February 24, 2011

Picture Update

Confession: I often leave Mary Jane in just a onesie so I can stare at her absolutely adorable legs. And those cheeks!!!!! Kind of makes me want to go wake her up...

Claire's ready for Spring training! Let's hope she likes baseball as much as she loves football. The girl LOVES watching football and playing with the football she had to have last weekend.

I painted Claire's toenails this week. Oh. my. gosh. I didn't think her little feet could get any cuter! Jeremy's a little weirded out by it but Claire likes to admire them and compare her matching toes with mine. I love it. Bring on the flip flops!!!!! (and warm weather)

1 comment:

  1. I love those chunky legs! and the toenails are pretty cute too. : )

    I bookmarked that granola recipe to try it. I have really been wanting to make some granola but have been too lazy to look around for a good recipe. : ) Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete