Monday, February 7, 2011

Things I've realized in the last 48 hours

1. Insist on your child's iv be put in her foot if you're nursing. So much easier.
2. MoBap has some amazing nurses. Nurses who treat your kid like their own. Who take an extra minute to rock or sing to them.
3. Could the furniture be any more uncomfortable?
4. I really am my child's advocate and expert.
5. God knew that the new ChickFila would bring me some joy. I believe He opened it for me.
6. Hands down, I have the most amazing friends. Seriously. I hope you're as lucky. And I hope I'm a good friend to them.
7. I'm so thankful for my Droid to talk to my mom and sister and to distract me.
8. I have always admired my friend, Katie, and now I'm convinced she's a hero to her children. I can't begin to describe her strength and endurance. I do know it's rooted in her faith in Jesus.
9. My husband and I can do anything together. There are some things I'm just not strong enough to do. He stepped up. No surprise; he always does.

4 comments:

  1. I love you honey. Your endurance with MJ amazes me. I'll be praying for you and MJ throughout the night.

    See you in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you ALL! I'm praying for y'all and can't wait to hug everyone this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All Katy/Katies ROCK and their husbands do as well. Praying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you, Katy! I pray for you and MJ constantly.

    "The LORD will fight for you. You need only to be still." EX. 14:14

    ReplyDelete