Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Things I'm loving right now:

1. This granola recipe. It's seriously the best granola I've ever eaten. It calls for more sugar than the recipe I used to use but I seriously won't use another recipe again. It's THAT GOOD. And I followed the directions and it baked perfectly. Usually I have to adjust the time or over bake. Make. This. Recipe.

2. Words with Friends. So fun to play with friends that I have all over the country that I don't get to see anymore.

3. How much Claire is talking. It's fun to have conversations with her.

4. Dance parties with both girls. So cute. Especially when Claire yells, "Dance party!"

5. Getting to know Mary Jane. She's such a sweetheart.

6. Mary Jane sleeping more at night. I'm feeling like a human being again. And she's so happy and smiley in the morning.

7. Finally picking out the playset we're getting for the backyard. SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS. I can't wait to have people over to play.

8. That Spring feels like it's just around the corner. Go away cold weather!

9. This sermon that Zack preached on Sunday. SO GOOD. (it's the 2/20/11 sermon)

10. Guacamole. I used to hate it. Then I started CRAVING it when I was pregnant with Mary Jane. Now I love it. Weird, huh? If anyone has any good recipes, please share. Right now, Trader Joe's is my supplier :)

1 comment: