Friday, March 5, 2010

C's Skunk


Claire has a new love in her life.

It's her skunk.

My mom gave this to her back when she was first born. Mom told me that she had a skunk like it when she was little, saw this one, and wanted to give it to Claire.

Claire picked it up a few weeks ago and she is in LOVE with it. She carries it around by the tail.

The white parts are already gray. It's already been washed a few times. (And needs to be again!)

She sleeps with, plays with it, drags it around the house, and as you can see from this picture, she insisted on eating breakfast with it this morning. She had a death grip on it and would not let me take it. I managed to distract her with some grapes (a current favorite of hers) and hid it so she'd focus a little more on eating.

Oh, and another thing about the skunk: I call it Daisy and refer to it as a "him" and Mr. Skunk. I really don't know why.

Okay, one LAST thing: notice our new high chair. LOVE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment