Saturday, March 13, 2010

Is it Spring yet????

On Thursday morning we discovered the source of Claire's new found love of cuddling: she woke up with a high fever, was very sleepy, and her cough was worse. We called the doctor and got an appointment just a little while later (one of the many reasons why I love C's doctor!). Poor baby either had a new (horrible) double ear infection or they just didn't get better from her previous cold which she had just finished antibiotics for. She spent all of Thursday and Friday cuddling in my lap. I've loved the cuddle time but have hated having her so sick.

Today she's perked up which is great news! She ate like a horse at lunch, I guess making up for the past few days. She's also back to her playful self although I still get some longer cuddling moments in.

I hope that the yucky symptoms of her bad cold go away, and that cuddling isn't also a side effect but a new phase!

No comments:

Post a Comment