Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nap time


This morning Claire and I woke up Jeremy, a pretty normal occurrence. She thinks it's really fun to crawl all over the bed and all over us. Lately she's been doing some "speed snuggling": she lays her head on you or hugs you for about 3 seconds and then moves on. Sometimes we get a little more than that. I guess Claire woke up feeling more generous because she ACTUALLY snuggled, and she and I fell back asleep. Unfortunately, I had to get ready for work so I had to transport her to her own crib. I stole some more snuggles on the way though.

On a side note, I'm glad she got a good nap in to prepare for her big day at her babysitters: they played outside ALL DAY LONG. She was a dirty mess and so happy! She did get her first little goose egg on her head; she can stand very well but gets a little too overconfident. I know this will be her first of many. Claire's loves playing with the boys while I'm at work. I'm so thankful for such great friends to watch Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment