Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Flip Flops


Here it is:

I really, really love this picture more every time I look at it.

I wore flip flops when I got married.
I ended up changing into them at my Dad's wake when he passed away.
(He would have gotten a kick out of that. Heels hurt.)
I wear them almost every single day as soon as the weather gets above 60.

Flip flops are me.

And my sweet girl loves them too.

It may not be the best picture you've ever seen but I really love it.

No word on the contest results.
I'm just happy and proud of my final product.

3 comments:

  1. Good Job Katy! Love it. How sweet are those little Claire toes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photo. So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this picture- fav part is Claire's feet in flips- another sign you're raising her right :)

    ReplyDelete