Monday, June 20, 2011

A whole lot of celebrating!

So yesterday was Father's Day and today is the Husband's birthday.

That's a whole lot of celebrating!

I don't have any cute pictures (because the husband wouldn't love for me to post any of him) so I will instead celebrate him with a list.

Top Ten Things I love and appreciate about him:
(in no particular order)
10. He is an unbelievably wonderful dad.
9. He is an amazing husband. He loves me well.
8. He's hilarious. We laugh a lot in our house.
7. He can make up a song about anything.
6. He's pretty darn good-looking.
5. He's great at fixing and building things.
4. He has a lot of artistic talent.
3. He says what he means and means what he says.
2. He's a man of action. In life and faith.
1. He is an amazing provider and leader of our family.

Your girls love you very much, Husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment