Monday, June 13, 2011

Ugh.

I couldn't think of a better title for this post.

Ugh.

Claire seemed to be potty trained for the last few days but today has been a never-ending series of puddles. I definitely didn't pressure her into this; she seemed ready and willing. But today was like being back to square one. Although she's had a little look in her eye that's let me know she probably just hasn't felt like walking over to the potty. I have NO IDEA where she gets that kind of stubbornness. (yes, that's said dripping with sarcasm)

Now before you try to make me feel better or give me advice, all four of you who read my blog, I know that this is a normal perk of a two year old. She will be fine and don't worry about it...

But seriously, I'm not worried or concerned. I'm TIRED. And I can't help wondering, how did people manage before Clorox wipes?

Did I mention that Claire also put me in time out TWICE today?

Gosh, I do love this girl. The day was redeemed by running around the house for probably a half an hour after dinner playing a game of "pretend the alligators are going to get us!" This game looks like this: run around the house, yelling, and fall down every few minutes saying, "the alligator got me." (Claire totally made this up and gave me careful instruction.) Then we cuddled in our recliner watching Wonder Pets.

If only I could get that dang theme song out of my head...

Now the youngest beckons from her crib.....

No comments:

Post a Comment