Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Claire update

Claire's favorite books include pictures of animals. When we say kitty and doggie, she appropriately points to Jack and Diane- so cute. She also knows who "mama'' and "dada" are and can point to our noses and ears. And she loves to show off her belly button.

So last night Jeremy, Claire, Jack, and I went for a walk. Jeremy mentioned something about "the doggie" and Claire said doggie to Jack a few times! Then this morning I asked Claire if her breakfast was yummy (homemade strawberry muffin and canned pears- both favorites of hers) and she said "yummy" back to me several times!

I have this feeling that she's going to be that kid who just suddenly starts talking. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet. :) Especially to have a mimic...

No comments:

Post a Comment