Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Church

What I'm loving about Riverside right now:
1. The Kid's Photo Gallery at the office this weekend. It has been so fun to see all of the artwork and watch the kids come in all excited. LOVE this. (the opening is this Saturday BTW)

2. My job. So glad that Riverside has a vision to reach people through counseling. Thankful I get to be a part of it.

3. The Women's Bible study on Ephesians starting next Thursday morning. So excited!!

4. Working with leaders who truly love and care for other people. They're not faking it.

5. The services have been so awesome lately.... not that they haven't always been.... but I'm STILL thinking about this past Sunday's sermon.

Those are just a few things. Just wanted to brag. And thank the Lord for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment