Saturday, June 12, 2010

A few of my favorite things...

Some of my favorite things: (that stand out right now)
(And, yes, I'm writing this to procrastinate another horrible night of sleep)

1. Sleeping in... my alarm clock doesn't have a snooze but she sure is cute
2. Good hand soap
3. Finding a recipe and realizing I already have all the ingredients (or most of them)
4. A good cup of coffee
5. Tank tops
6. Flip flops
7. Country music
8. The way Claire puts her face really close to mine and grins really big
9. Dates with the husband
10. Getting to walk with people through hard stuff at work and watch them find healing
11. Just hanging out at my house
12. Being crafty- I can't wait for Claire to be old enough to enjoy it
13. Reading a good fiction book
14. Going out to eat
15. The beach. These days I'll totally settle for the pool.

I know there's much more... but I'm going to pray for a good nights rest and turn in. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment