Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Update on Baby #2

I went to the doctor today and took Claire with me for the first time. She was GREAT, staying busy with a toy car, paper, and eating her weight in raisins. Claire sat on my lap while we heard the heartbeat which was very sweet. She appeared concerned and was interested in what was happening. She doesn't understand the baby part but I think she got that something was going on. My doctor was very sweet explaining everything to Claire.

I am very thankful for an uneventful doctor's appointment. We go back at the end of July to find out if Baby #2 is a boy or a girl- I can't wait!!! So far I feel that majority of the vote from people is that we're having a boy due to the fact I've been more sick this time and craving candy and fast food like it's nobody's business. I really have no idea. I can honestly say that I would be equally excited for either. Pray for full-term!

No comments:

Post a Comment