Monday, June 7, 2010

Me at 13 weeks

My life these days:

1. A new wave of morning sickness has arrived. My morning coke from QT wore off by lunch time.

2. My insomnia is at a record horribleness. On top of not sleeping, I'm also having terrifying dreams when I do sleep.

3. I'm showing. And am thankful for summer clothes.

4. I'm grateful that everything seems to be going fine; baby and I appear healthy.

5. I'm excited to meet Claire's younger brother or sister. (We find out at the end of July!!)

6. Work is good and distracting from not feeling well.

7. There are lots of fun things to do in the summer with Claire to distract me as well.

1 comment:

  1. sorry the morning sickness has taken another run at you- maybe this is it's last gasp before disappearing for the duration? hope so!
    isn't it funny how you can feel just as bad (or worse) the second time around, but that cute little girl can distract you from anything? i was ENORMOUS & melting in the july heat while pregnant with julia, but caroline kept me busy & lessened my complaining somewhat! and i think i swelled less because i was chasing her all the time. : )

    ReplyDelete