Friday, November 12, 2010

Long day...


I should have known first thing this morning that this would be a long day when Jeremy brought Claire down from her room, wrapped in a blanket, and said, "Guess who took off her pants and diaper in the middle of the night?"

Claire's been into everything today; thankfully we hung out at the Coalier's house all morning to break up the day and hang out with our friends. I'm grateful for friends that I can hang out with and just BE, especially since I'm 36 weeks pregnant and am not feeling great.

How cute are the girls in this picture??


3 comments:

  1. I love how Ruby, who can not read, has taken over and is reading the girls a story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are precious!! I miss you and I'm so sad that I don't get to be around you all of the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kills me about this picture is that the little BLONDE child is mine :)

    Holly, I miss you, too!

    ReplyDelete