Monday, November 22, 2010

Week 1 almost down

Things I've learned this week-Things I had forgotten about newborns- Things I love right now:

1. Newborns sleep a lot
2. Newborns eat a lot
3. I'm going to have to get used to spit up in my hair if it's long
4. Claire would kiss MJ all day long if we let her
5. Claire has moved from being horribly jealous to being obsessed by her sister
6. Claire has stopped calling Mary Jane, "Emma" for the most part
7. Claire has learned to say, "Bless you" when you sneeze
8. When Claire burps, she says, "burp" right after
9. Claire rocks her baby doll and sings, "Rocky, rocky, rocky..." over and over again. She's now attempting that with MJ in her bouncy seat...
10. Mary Jane is such a cuddly little girl... I love it. And I love it that Claire is wanting to cuddle now more because of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment