Friday, November 5, 2010

Randomness

1. This week Claire has started using "please" and "thank you" appropriately. Some times. And it sounds more like "peas" and "tank you". I feel like just hearing those words has made my life more enjoyable.

2. I'm 35 weeks pregnant and MJ will be here in 4 weeks.

3. Claire is obsessed with playing with her baby doll and doll stroller.

4. Claire likes her new room and has been sleeping well in it.

5. I'm now only eating McDonald's once a week... the craving is subsiding.

6. Claire loves playing with her legos, toy cars, and play kitchen.

7. Claire has also learning the word "mine" which makes me want to rip my hair out. Maybe that's why I'm so grateful for #1.

8. Claire constantly says the names "Emma, George, JJ, and Amy". Over and over again. Every child her age or younger is "Emma". I think she likes the way all those names sound. Of course, she constantly says "mama and dada" as well. Did I mention over and over again?

9. When Claire hears music she loves dancing to it.

10. I'm growing more and more uncomfortable every day and am ready to meet MJ! Thankful Claire is a fun distraction. (most of the time)

No comments:

Post a Comment