Monday, November 15, 2010

Things that have made me laugh in the last couple of days...

1. Pulling up to a drive-thru yesterday to pick up lunch and Claire yelling, "Coke!" I've spent way too much money on fountain cokes from McDonald's during this pregnancy!

2. Claire has suddenly taken to ordering around Jack and Diane. "No, Jack!" "Go away, Jack!" "No, Di!" "Stay away!" Maybe I should watch my tone with the pets....

3. For a few nights in a row, Claire has ASKED to go to bed. Like at 6:30pm.

4. When Claire wants both me and Jeremy it turns into one word, "MommyDada."

5. I bought Claire a toy umbrella stroller for her doll. She has now taken to sitting in it, scooting around the house, and sitting in it to draw on her chalk table.

6. She loves dumping out her blocks and yelling, "Boom!"

7, Claire and Jeremy fist bump and she says, "Dynomite!" in her cute little Claire voice.

8. Claire loves ice. She always wants water with ice and will insist on in until she can hear it in her cup.

9. When Claire says, "Book," it kind of sounds like she's German.

10. Claire would eat pretzels all day long if I let her.

11. She LOVES to "dip" her food. She loves ketchup, BQ sauce, honey mustard, hummus, it doesn't matter. It's all about the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment