Monday, April 12, 2010

Claire at 1 year and a few weeks

Claire has quite the personality.

Things that she did today that made me crack up:

1. She wants me or Jeremy to help her walk. She carefully chooses a finger from each hand to hold and then guides you where she wants to go. So cute.

2. I gave her pasta for dinner. I took her shirt off but didn't think through the clean up and giant mess that would happen. She rubbed pasta and sauce all over her tummy for the second half of her meal. Amazing.

3. Claire gives you her cheesy smile when she puts on the sunglasses she got over the weekend. (thanks, Winnie!)

4. My mom gave her a little gardening kit. (Thanks, Mom!!) Claire pulled the little shovels out while Diane jumped into the box it came in. Claire then proceeded to "dig" Diane out of the box.

5. Apparently, she has a bit of a hollow leg. She cuddled up with me on the couch and we shared some cheerios before she went to bed. (She's becoming a bit more of a cuddler!)

Both of my cameras died tonight so sorry that there are no pictures!! Going to get new batteries now...

No comments:

Post a Comment