Friday, April 30, 2010

She's Country

I love country music.

I mean, REALLY love it.

Much to my husband's dismay, I might add.

And I really, really want Claire to love it too.

Yesterday I spent a lot of time in my car, by myself, going to random meetings. It was such a beautiful day. Perfect for having your car windows down and the radio up a bit. The kind of weather that makes me miss being a YL leader and how fun contact work is this time of year with Spring sports and playing outside. And the kind of weather that actually makes me miss horrible, jacked up trucks that make up every 3rd or 4th car in Georgia.

Current favorites (it changes often):
Lady Antebellum
Jason Aldean
Keith Urban
the Zac Brown Band


Side note: I STILL haven't gotten new batteries for either of my cameras so I apologize (AGAIN) for the lack of very cute Claire pictures.

2 comments:

  1. You and me both, sister. Summer and country music are like bread and butter.
    I love that "she's country" song! "daddy's sweet money done jacked it up...". Makes me want to run out and get me a F-150 every time I hear it.
    Jeremy shouldn't gone a-wife huntin' in GA if he didn't want her to like country music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The jacked up trucks are going out of style around here...most of them are normal trucks now. :)

    ReplyDelete