Monday, April 5, 2010

FRIENDS



I love Friends. I watch the DVDs all the time. And I laugh at all the same parts and can quote quite a bit of it. Maybe it's one of those "constants" in my life: it's predictable, it's always funny, Jeremy even likes it, and it makes me happy.

Here are some of my favorite scenes/episodes:
1. Bracelet buddies "That's what they'll call us!!"
2. the perfect nap
3. the wedding dress episode (when Phoebe is pregnant and is also wearing a wedding dress)
4. the jam episode. "Remember when your mom would drop you off at the movies with a jar of jam and a spoon?" (Joey) "You're so pretty." (Rachel) (my favorite lines in the whole series)
5. the Brad Pitt Thanksgiving episode (the whole thing cracks me up)
6. Julia Roberts' character (Susie underpants) leaving Chandler in the bathroom
7. the episode when Phoebe and Rachel go running together

Okay, I could go on and on and on and on. And I'm sure I forgot some of my absolute favorites.

What are your favorite episodes or scenes?

7 comments:

  1. Monica, dancing with the frozen turkey on her head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the Brad Pitt episode...those hate eyes he was throwing at her were priceless!
    I love the whole episode where Chandler and Monica try to keep their relationship secret and try convincing everyone that Joey is a pervert in the meantime. "I'm Joey...I'm disgusting. I eat chicken and look at naked pictures of my friends" (paraphrased)
    Or "jam, good...beef, good..."
    I could also go on and on. I can never decide on a favorite line or favorite episode or favorite character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princess Consuela Bananahammock of course! Also, The One Where Joey speaks French. And when Ross wore leather pants. Love it all! It is my personal dream to own all 10 seasons of Friends. One day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh friends, how i miss it! every single quote already mentioned- love them all!
    and i LOVE when the twins are being born at the end of the last season:
    monica: chandler, you're panicking!
    chandler: JOIN ME, WON"T YOU??

    miss it so much...

    ReplyDelete
  5. the quiz bowl (rachel& monica vs chandler and joey)

    a perfect show

    "thats not even a word!!!!" makes me crack up everytime.

    ReplyDelete