Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm still here

I haven't abandoned my blog. Not that I'm sure that many more than my sister check it, but I'm not jumping ship.

I'm beyond tired, can barely think straight, and cannot think of a creative thing to blog about. And I would just continue to post pictures of Claire but my camera batteries are dead.

So fear not. I'll think of something soon....

Until then I'll leave you with what Claire's been doing these days:

*She insists on playing outside ALL THE TIME. She will continuously take you to the back door to take her outside.
*She pushed a giant broom around the driveway with Jeremy today for a good while. She screamed when I took her to the backyard. Claire was quickly distracted by her toys back there though.
*She digs in a pot of dirt with the Elmo gardening tools from my Mom.
*She is whining like it's nobody's business. And it's really getting old.
*She likes to hold onto your fingers and walk around the house.
*She puts various things in her play stroller and pushes them around the house.
*She uses a baby bottle to feed her baby doll.
*I'm trying desperately to teach her to give kisses. Yesterday she actually gave me a few!
*She can high five like a champ.
*In the morning she and I have a new little routine: I change her diaper, grab her nighttime binkie and skunk, and then we cuddle up on the couch for 20-30 minutes. It's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment