Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Martin Kitchen, part 1

So my friend Liza told me about this documentary, Food Inc. I figured out that I could stream it over NetFlix so Jeremy, Ally (our sometimes roommate), and I watched it last night.

I can't stop thinking about it.

And I knew this would probably happen.

Now I'm not going to go crazy or anything (no offense, really) but I have been looking at every food label in my house. I've been a little concerned about additives and preservatives for a while now, and have recently started cooking and buying a little differently for our family.

I want to make a few more changes.

Please note that I think that however you feed yourself and your family is fine because it's how you care for your family. We all have our beliefs, convictions, whatever. And I firmly believe that you know what's best for YOUR family.

I'm just thinking that for ME, our kitchen might be doing a little bit of an overhaul.

And I'm pretty excited about it. I'll blog the details later.

1 comment:

  1. haha! awesome :) wasn't it a good documentary, though????

    ReplyDelete