Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Two under two

If you haven't heard our great news, here goes:

Claire will be a big sister around December 10th!

I apologize if you're finding out on here. I haven't gotten to actually tell many people in person because it's still early on, I'm only 8 weeks, but it's already been an adventure. I've been to the ER once, had two ultrasounds, and have developed migraines that make me want to hide in my bed. Everything seems to be okay, and the doctor is optimistic. If you think of me and this kiddo, please pray for us. I'm feeling a lot worse this time around.

I decided to just post it on here because, chances are with the way that I'm feeling, you may not see me for a while!! And I've been asked if the news is "public" yet; so yes, now it is.

3 comments:

  1. Does this mean I can tell people why I've been so happy and excited lately?! :)

    Hope you're feeling better, Sister.

    ReplyDelete