Monday, February 6, 2012

Another random post

Yes, more randomness. This is the way my pregnant brain is working these days. Okay, so that's a lie, it works this way most days.

*Claire has eaten at LEAST two cups of frozen peas today.
*I'm 12 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Praise Jesus that I woke up feeling halfway normal and I have been cleaning ever since.
*MJ loved kiwi at dinner. She loves kiwi, mango, apples, bananas, and pears but won't touch blueberries, strawberries, or grapes.
*I'm craving fruit so I felt a Whole Foods run was necessary today. The girls and I will be eating PB&Js and expensive, delicious fruit for the next few days. I can't stop thinking about the pineapple in my fridge.
*MJ is getting two top teeth right now- both eye teeth. She will look like a vampire in a few days. I can't wait. (seriously. this child is so cute)
*Claire insists on wearing one of three pairs of pjs EVERY NIGHT, and it's an automatic tantrum if they're not clean. (her "flower pjs", her "pink dark pink pjs", and her "heart pjs")
*Claire's favorite color is still "pink dark pink". (or "pdp" as we refer to it around here)
*Did I mention I have been cleaning all day? Goodwill is most likely getting a fat donation later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment