Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sick and prayer

My morning sickness is back with a vengeance. I had about a week where I felt great, then this week I felt really tired and kind of icky. Today, I feel like I did a few weeks ago. I'm frustrated and annoyed. BUT I'm trying not to complain too much because I have a healthy baby and this is temporary. I can handle this right? (I mean, it WILL end, right?!) Really, this is so minor in the grand scheme of things. Who really cares that my house is a mess and I can't keep up with laundry? That's not important right now.

My good friend, Katie, has been in the hospital with her son, Finn, all week. He has a form of epilepsy and when he gets sick, he gets SICK and starts to have a lot of seizures. Please pray that they can get his sickness under control, so then his seizures will get under control, and that they will get to leave the hospital. I visited last night and Finn had improved SO MUCH. He looked great, and I got to watch a little Sports Center with him while Katie got a shower. Overnight, he spiked another fever, and they'll be in at least until Monday. Please pray for Patrick and Katie, Finn, and his little sister Ainsley. (Ainsley has a virus too now!)

Can it be Spring, please?


No comments:

Post a Comment