Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pensieve 2/1/12

*How in the world is it February?
*Claire sang the ENTIRE alphabet today for the first time!
*I think I would like to move. Some place with land. And south.
*I can't sleep enough these days. It's annoying.
*MJ is FINALLY getting a top tooth. And it's one of her incisors. She's going to look awesome in a few days.
*MJ can take up to 4 steps at a time.
*As I type this, Claire is reading "The Very Hungry Caterpillar". It might be the cutest thing ever.
*My clothes are already not fitting because of the bump. Can I pull off cute dresses and leggings?
*Now Claire is chewing on the book she just finished reading. What?
*Now we're going to read it together.

3 comments:

  1. Of course you can pull of leggings!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can def pull off leggings and dresses.

    Also. You should DEF move somewhere south. With land. I hear the metro Atlanta area has PLENTY of places for sale... I even know a good realtor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement, ladies! I rocked a cute dress and leggings at a shower for my sister for the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete