Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How you can tell I'm pregnant...

Other than the fact that I only wear leggings and yoga pants and that my belly looks like I'm at least 20 weeks pregnant. I was not prepared how your body QUICKLY adjusts to a third baby. And thank you, Denise and Cam, for the vote of confidence to wear leggings!

Okay, so how you can really tell...
In my shopping cart tonight at the grocery store, my buggy contained, among other things:
*mini corn dogs
*Chef Boyardee cheese ravioli
*peach rings (Greta, I know you love that)
*sour gummy worms

During all of my pregnancies, I resort back to eating like a 6 year old at some point.

If only I hadn't forgotten koolaid....

And I did buy a lot of fruits and veggies to balance out the terribleness.

1 comment:

  1. I was TOTALLY waiting for the peach rings to make an appearance!!!! Now I know you are for real pregnant:)

    ReplyDelete